Content

How bad do you want it?

Thursday 21 April 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoS5ScUy6xM&feature=related

I've been so busy recently that I missed my last blog and am late with this one, so apologies to all the followers who may have checked today to see who and what has been posted.

I'm currently working towards my dreams and realising that more often than not there isn't enough hours in the day. I used to complain and when things didn't go to plan, I'd question why I was doing this and where it would take me. I won't say that I don't have any doubts now or that I don't wish for a little more sleep or some extra time to visit family and friends. However, I can truely say that everything that I'm working towards on a business, personal and spiritual level I want more than anything and am willing to make the sacrifices for now.

I hope you enjoy the video. Even though he is lecturing a group of students, I feel that theres something that we can all take from it!

Enjoy : )

Mel x

2 comments:

Leone at: 21 April 2011 at 14:42 said...

Love the video- made be think.

Me at: 12 June 2011 at 09:27 said...

I love the video too! I love the fact that anyone of any age could watch that and learn a lesson and how he really engaged the young people.

Post a Comment