Content

Home is where the heart is...

Tuesday 5 April 2011
Hey guys,

I'm in the sunny island of Jamaica to see my family but more importantly say thank you farewell to my Grandma Cicy.

Being on this trip has not only made realise how much I love my family and close ones, but also how fundamental it is to try and have a happy home. This thought has revisited my mind because no matter what reason, time or distance it takes me to visit home, I am always relieved and at ease when I'm home.

Home is where the heart and I intent to absorb all the JA love and sunshine ;) here is some food for thought:

If Home is where the heart is
Then may your Home be blessed
A shelter from the storms of Life
A place of rest,
And when each day is over
And toil put in its place
Your Home’s dear warmth
Will bring its smile
To light the saddest face!

Written by: John McLeod

Did you enjoy the inspirational post above? If so you can find more by the author at Amazon.com:

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Quotes and Sayings about Home:

“You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right.” Maya Angelou

“Home is not where you live but where they understand you.” Christian Morgenstern

“Home is a name, a word, it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke,
or spirit ever answered to, in the strongest conjuration.” Charles Dickens

“Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
They have to take you in.” Robert Frost, The Death of the Hired Man

“The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there.” Ellie Rodriguez

“Where thou art – that – is Home.” Emily Dickinson

“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.” Jane Austen

“Home is a shelter from storms – all sorts of storms.” William J. Bennett

“He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.” Robert Montgomery

Till next time stay blessed,

S xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment