Content

A Guided Purpose...

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hi Guys,

It has been a looong day in the office so I thought I'd better submit my blog before the train ride home because its gonna be a case of shower, food and bed when I get in.

As previously mentioned the days and weeks are flying by at the mo and I must confess that this time has to be one of the most challenging for me this year for a number of reasons what I won’t bore you with tonight lol (I’ve already mentioned most of them on previous blogs).

However, I would like to share a poem that I read at lunchtime. It really lifted my spirits and I hope it has the same effect for you...

A Guided Purpose

Fluttering mind, fluttering mind,Calm yourself down and have a rest.

Slow down the busyness of your mind,And cool off your many distractions.

There's the calming effect of a fixed purpose,Which slay all doubts, worries and fears.

Once you found a goal to commit to,Your powerful mind set to work in a tenacious way.

No hesitancy, no pull back, no excuses,Removing all obstacles that stand in the way.

Upon reaching the far-fetched goal,You wonder at the marvel of it all.

A great power seems to be at work,Guiding you along the line of fulfilling your aim.

The power of a committed purpose,All lie within your powerful mind.

By Fion Lim.

Love you all and please remember to stay gifted and highly favoured,

Reds xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment