Content

Don't Give Up

Friday 24 June 2011

Hi all

As Le said "we're back and we're mobile" woop woop...

WELL, let me tell you - I've had one of those weeks that I'm glad to see the back of! Phew! I made it!

There's definitely a shift going on in my life right now and it's taking a bit of getting used to! I'm eating my words of a few blogs ago where I said "when in comfort zone it's time to move to another level" or words to that effect! I can't count how many times I've said in my mind "really Lord? really?" excited, confused and darn frustrated at points! I've had it all this week! But! It's the weekend and I haven't given up! I've pushed on through, my besties have been great - (especially my girl Shemeleah, living with her is a blessing!!) and my God as always is Faithful!

You might be going through some changes too; by choice, default or otherwise. You may also be experiencing varying sets of emotions! Don't give up! Push on through, ride the wave and be excited for what's about to happen... I am! Seriously underneath all the hypothetical stress and frustration I'm extremely excited as to what God has got instore for me! :-) All I have to do is let go of the negative feelings and push on through.. I'm sure. ;-)

I'd just like to leave you with this poem/turned song that I've been singing since I've got in - it's definitely encouraged me to take on next week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment